Monday, March 31, 2014

Typo(se)

It's been so long that my A and I didn't go for a walk to somewhere or having a kind of dinner or something, so I was planning on to get my A to Pantai Indah Kapuk. there are a lot of cool, cozy, unique cafe, bistro, bar and restaurants (like at Jl. Senopati and Jl. Panglima Polim) not only for youth but family too. well from now on I don't have to be confused deciding where should I go for Saturday night or just to kill time.

riding along the road and all of a sudden a black-white typography wall really got my attention.
"I wanna get that!" I said to my A. then we turned around and parked. I truly excited found such a cool place to have some shots for OOTD.












pardon my ootd(s), seriously they're all good shots! I can't choose which one of many so I upload all of them. taken by my A, thanks honey *smooch*


Wide Scarf by Fix Pose
Earrings by Forever21
Necklace by House of Ameera
Shirt by Nanda Ayu ID
Clutch by @shopatstar
Black Denim by Limited
Boots by Adorable Project

No comments:

Post a Comment