Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Go grab something to bite

had a sudden date with my girls, Ira and Hannah to find something to nibble on. our first destination actually was Warung Nagih but we didn't get the table. I mean yeah, we were the 12th persons on the waiting list, WHAT DO YOU THINK?! hungry and get frustrated at the same time so I skip the waitlist and heading to another part of South Jakarta and found a good place for our dessert destination. I chose Pipiltin Cocoa for my evening meal, located at Jl. Barito no. 2, South Jakarta.




Ira and Hannah in light testing by me :P


while waiting for my sweetie to be served







Heart Printed Scarf by Pull & Bear
Layered Crop Tank by @iymelsayshijab (Instagram)
Loose Outer by Forever 21
Floral Printed Pants by @iymelsayshijab (Instagram)
Cat Clutch by @shopatstar (Instagram)

Watch by RipcurlJuju Vicky Shoes by @nrkprojects (Instagram)


1 comment:

  1. Very cool pictures t! Such a nice pics you all are looking so beautiful in pictures, love it! Thanks for sharing.
    Hijab Pants

    ReplyDelete